How To Get Rid Of Saggy Droopy Eyelids – The drooping eyelids are often caused by the failure of the muscles that hold the flaps of skin above the eye. For this reason, keep them in training is a good way to reduce the problem.
Here are described some exercises to reduce drooping eyelids, are simple to implement and can be performed in their spare time.
How To Get Rid Of Saggy Droopy Eyelids
1) Leaning indexes, slightly bent, just below the eyebrows. Raise them upward with your fingertips. Close your eyelids slowly and hold the position for a few seconds. Repeat the exercise five times. This activity allows you to strengthen the muscles of the industry.
2) Puts two or three fingers of each hand on each temple. They tend skin gently toward your ears. Open and close your eyes rapidly for five or ten times. This exercise helps to tone the skin around the eyelids.
3) Look at your reflection in the mirror with your eyes wide open. He raises his eyebrows up and simultaneously close the eyelids. Hold for a few seconds and then slowly raises his eyelids. Repeat for five or ten times. This exercise is useful for toning the skin and for strengthening muscles.
4) Puts the index at the bottom of the closed eyes. Oppose resistance with your fingers as you try to lift the eyelids. Hold for a few seconds. Repeat ten times. This exercise serves to strengthen the muscles of the upper eyelid.
5) Close your eyes very tight and hold the position for a few seconds. It opens the most eyelids as you can and at the same time and hold for a few seconds. Repeat ten times. This exercise strengthens all the muscles present in the orbital area.
6) Leaning the middle finger to the sides of the nose, in the eye correspondence. The index, however, should be positioned on the outer side, where it commonly form the “crow’s feet”. Raise the lower eyelid until they feel the pulsing muscle under the index finger. Keep the potion for a few seconds. Repeat ten times.
7) Open your eyes as much as possible. The white part must be visible. Hold this position for at least thirty seconds. Repeat five times. This exercise helps to strengthen the muscles of the upper and lower eyelid.
Read also : Home remedies how to get rid of mites on humans
8) Keep your eyes open and look down, up, right and left without moving his head. Repeat the cycle ten times. This exercise can be repeated with eyes closed.
9) With closed eyes, lift your eyebrows as high as possible. Place two fingers in the middle of the forehead and move them clockwise to form a circle. Repeat ten times, alternating the real rotation.
10) Place two fingers in the middle of the forehead and move them vertically in the direction of the hair. Repeat ten times.
This type of exercises do not solve the problem of drooping eyelids in a few days. Practicing them consistently, however, you may notice the long-term results and these will not be limited to the eyelids. The entire eye area appear more youthful and toned.