How to Get Rid of Roaches Without an Exterminator – Cockroaches are a disgusting animal and spread disease. Dangers of cockroaches can cause allergies, itching, bacterial spreaders, germs spreaders, contaminated food, cockroaches will become toxic and cause diseases such as diarrhea, typhoid, hepatitis, tuberculosis, and cholera.
To keep the house from being caught by many cockroaches, you should do the following:
1) Keeping the house clean by mopping and sweeping the floor regularly. Add floor swab with lavender fragrance because the cockroach hates this scent.
2) If you are injured, to reduce the itching on the part by compressing the wound with a cold towel. A fishy wound will invite a cockroach to inflate it while you sleep.
3) Wash dishes after use, because cockroach likes dirty dishes.
4) Don’t pile up dirty clothes in the room, it will invite a cockroach to lay eggs in it.
CAUTION We need to get rid of it, but eradicating cockroaches with chemicals can harm ourselves because it can interfere with our breathing, Use natural ingredients as below:
How to Get Rid of Roaches Without an Exterminator
1) Use the garlic
Cockroaches do not like garlic. Use garlic as a natural ingredient to eradicate cockroaches. How to use it is to cut the garlic thinly, place it in your dining room or kitchen. Cockroaches will run scratch when they smell the aroma.
2) Use the hot water to water the cockroach
By watering a cockroach using hot water, cockroaches may die. If not dead, growth and reproduction of the cockroach will be hampered, reducing the number of cockroaches present in your home.
3) Use sugar and baking soda
Use baking soda mixed with a little sugar, sprinkle in an area that is often passed by a cockroach, or instantly pour on a cockroach. Cockroaches will die when exposed to sugar and baking soda.
Read Also : How to Get Rid of Rats Naturally
4) Use the lavender scent
Use lavender fragrance in your room. Please note, the aroma of lavender derived from room deodorant that is safe for health. Not a spray drug containing chemicals.
5) Use the camphor
Cockroaches do not like the smell of perfumed scent. Mothballs can help to ward off cockroaches because of the very fragrant aroma. In addition, camphor can help reduce the growth of mold and the slums that make cockroaches feel comfortable in the place.
6) Use Bay Leaf leaves
Mine leaf Bay Leaf, then sprinkle into the path that is often passed by a cockroach. This herb can also be placed under a cupboard, table, or places with a narrow side and moist.