How to Get Rid of Rats Naturally – Rats are mammals that enter into the Muridae tribe. In general, mice are very dangerous for humans. Mice can spread a variety of deadly diseases. Among others :
1) Leptospirosis. Common characteristics shown when exposed to leptospirosis is the body feels very sore, high fever, and complications in the kidney, liver, and membranes of the brain. Transmission of these bacteria occurs when touching the rat’s urine directly or can through other media, such as food, water, or soil that has been contaminated with rat urine. This virus causes death.
2) Pes. Pes is a disease caused by the bacterium Yersinia pestis and is very deadly
The bacteria are derived from the lice that exist in mink. Infection occurs when humans are bitten by ticks that carry germs. The disease is also transmitted through air and water.
3) Salmonella Enterica Serovar Typhimurium
Common symptoms experienced when infected with this virus are high fever, acute diarrhea, stomach cramps, nausea and vomiting for consecutive.
4) Rat Bite Fever (RBF)
The disease is transmitted when you are bitten by a rat because in the bite it brings the bacterium Streptobacillus moniliformis. In addition, it can be transmitted through food contaminated with mouse droppings.
5) Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome (HPS)
Read Also : Best Way To Get Rid Of Roaches
Rats can trigger dangerous diseases, one example is HPS where human infections can occur if exposed to rat urine, saliva, or rat stool. Air that has been contaminated with hantavirus even when we inhale accidentally, we will be easily infected.
How to Get Rid of Rats Naturally
Remembering rats are very dangerous to humans, here are some ways how to get rid of rats in house home remedies:
1) Maintaining crickets whose sounds are not loud. Mice hate noise, put crickets in areas that are often in the mouse.
2) Mint leaves
This leaf became one of the plants repellent mice, mice very hate against the scent of mint leaves.
3) Put camphor
Mice do not like smells that smell and sting. When mice smell the mothballs, the rats will soon leave because the rats love the dirty areas and the stench.
4) Baking soda
Mixing baking soda on food to trap rats. When rat foods have been mixed with baking soda, the mouse can not emit gas in the body so that the stomach will be bloated.
5) Maintain a cat.
Mice are afraid of cats. When a rat hears a cat’s voice, the rats will flee. Rats will not dare to go home if there is a cat in the house.