How To Get Rid Of Mold In House Naturally – Home Sweet Home. However busy we are to work, school, or time with relatives outside, eventually going back home to rest and calm the mind. Of course, the house we live every day should feel comfortable and nice to be occupied.
Therefore the cleanliness and comfort of your home needs to be considered. What if the walls of your house are moldy? This will cause the air inside your house feels hot and stuffy, of course this will make you and your family become uncomfortable. In this article, we will discuss some ways to combat the fungus in your home.
How To Get Rid Of Mold In House Naturally
1) For cases caused by the wall of direct contact with water, you can cope with the addition of waterproof coating components on the finishing wall of your house.
2) For the moist wall case due to water permeation, first find the central cause of water seepage. If that happens because the external components of your home like a roof or roof leaked house, then fix it first.
3) For the bathroom wall, you can install the ceramic on the bottom of the wall up to half of the wall. It proved very effective to minimize the growth of mold in the bathroom.
Read Also : How to Get Rid of Fleas in House Fast
4) If your house is in a moist or wet area, use transram on brick pairs located above sloof as high as 30-50cm.
5) Pay attention to your room’s air circulation, if the room is too humid, you can repair your home air vents or make some new air vents.
6) Do not hang wet clothes on your house, such as towels, kitchen towels, dirty linen, mop, or other wet objects.
7) If the wall of your house is too long damp and cause fungus, use wall or Toilet cleaners, bleach or detergent. Use a cloth with a soft texture, a sponge, nylon brush, and so on. Do not use a rough and tough brush because it can damage the wall. When it is, rinse the wall with clean water then dry.
8) If the fungus is old and severe you may have to make an extra effort. One of them by spraying the liquid fungicide first to kill the fungus. Wait for the mushrooms to die and then wash again with soap and water.
9) If the fungus and wall are damp until the paint is painted off the wall, how to open all the paint is broken, clean the wall then paint again
10) Always clean the walls with water for clean walls, and no buildup of bacteria, mold and dirt.