How To Get Rid Of Dark Spots On Inner Thighs – Do not let those dark spots and marks bother you any more, try these home remedies to remove those dark spots on your thighs.
Do you have black or dark thighs on the back even though you are fair-skinned? You are not alone. Several women have thighs that are darker than their general complexion. One of the reasons this happens is when your thighs rub against each other. This usually happens when women tend to gain weight on their thighs. Even dry skin in this area can lead to darkening. The good news is that you can lighten the dark spots on your inner thighs in a natural way. Here are our 10 home remedies.
How To Get Rid Of Dark Spots On Inner Thighs (Home Remedies)
Coconut oil with lemon juice
Coconut oil helps to lighten the hyperpigmentation in the skin and also moisturizes dry skin. While lemon juice acts as a natural whitening agent and helps to get stains. This pack makes it a natural moisturizing bleach.
- Take 3 tablespoons of coconut oil and add the juice of half a lemon in it.
- Apply on your inner thighs and massage for 15 minutes.
- Wash area with warm water and pat dry.
Curd and lemon
Curd helps to moisturize the area while lemon helps to lighten it. Has acidic properties and whitening that also keeps infections at bay.
- Take 1 tablespoon of slightly acidic curd and squeeze half a lemon into it.
- Add a pinch of chickpea flour or kiss and turmeric or haldia the mixture.
- Apply on dark inner thighs and let dry.
- Rub gently in circular motions and use tap water if necessary.
Read Also : How to get rid of crepey skin on arms
Sugar, honey, lemon
Sugar is a natural exfoliator that helps remove dead skin cells from the area. Honey helps to moisturize the skin and lemon reduces pigmentation.
- Mix 1 tablespoon honey with the juice of half a lemon and 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Apply the paste of the inner thighs and rub gently with circular motions until the sugar disappears.
- Let it stay for 10 minutes and then wash with water.
Sandalwood and cucumber
Both are natural cooling agents that soothe the delicate inner thigh skin. The addition of lemon in this package makes it acidic which helps lighten dark spots.
- Peel and grate a cucumber and add 1 tablespoon of sandalwood powder to it. Add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Apply on your inner thighs and let it stand until it dries.
- Then wash it.
- If it has chafing, skip the lemon juice and use this packet to calm the area.
Almond oil, milk and honey
Almond oil is rich in vitamin E, which is responsible for clarifying skin tone. Milk and honey prevent infection and also moisturize the area.
- Take 2 tablespoons of milk and 1 tablespoon of honey in it. Add 1 teaspoon of almond oil as well.
- Apply on inner side of thigh and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Wash with water once it dries.
Oats, curd and honey
Oats help exfoliate the skin, while the curd makes it soft and honey has anti-bacterial properties. The use of this package helps to provide general benefits to the inner thigh area. Apart from this, oats can also help you get beautiful skin and hair.
- Take 1 tablespoon of oats and add the sour curd to it. Also add a few drops of honey.
- Apply this thick paste to the inner thighs and gently rub the area.
- Wash after a few minutes and dry.
Potato and tomato juice with honey
Juices act as natural whitening agents, but potato and tomato juice is suitable for sensitive skin as well. If you have dark spots that refuse to fade, this is the perfect remedy for you. Honey will calm the inner thigh area.
- Half potato Peel and grate it. Add the tomato juice to it and 1 tablespoon honey.
- Apply the mixture on the inner thighs and let dry.
- Then wash with running water.
Orange skin with honey
How it Helps: Orange peel is filled with vitamin C, which also acts as a whitening agent. When mixed with honey, the mixture calms gently and makes the skin free from imperfections.
- Take the peel of an orange and 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Squeeze the skin to release its acidic content in the honey.
- Now grate or dust the peel and add it to the honey.
- Now apply this sticky paste on your inner thighs.
- Wash it after 15 minutes with tap water still being stiffness disappears.
The gel of aloe vera and almond oil
Aloe has soothing properties and is compatible with all skin types.