How to Get Rid of Arm Fat Fast Home Exercise – Having an embarrassing jiggly arms, called triceps can makes you feel uncomfortable to wear sleeveless shirts, But you are not the only one. Most two main cause reasons of flabby arms is due to age and body fat.
First, our skin get saggier when it loses its elasticity when we gets older. Second, losing weight helps to reduce body fat including our arm fats. You must need to tone your muscles by doing resistance training at home.
Some exercise needs one to two kilograms of dumbbells or heavier weight if you can.
How to Get Rid of Arm Fat Fast Home Exercise
1) Triceps dips
You’ll need a steady chair to exercise this.
– Place Your hands based on should width apart on chair while your butt should be in-front of the chair.
– Your legs then should bent on floor at about hip width of your back closed to the chair.
– Then straighten you arm out and must always keep your elbows slightly bent.
– Slowly bent your elbows and lower your body towards the floor till your arms at about 90 degree angle till you feel tension in triceps.
– Lastly press you arms and push yourself back up to first position.
– Repeat this 10 to 15 minutes.
– Place your hands on the floor under your shoulders.
– Then keep your elbows close to your side and lower you body.
– Lastly return to starting position. Repeat 10 to 15 times.
3) Knee Push-ups
– If you find push-ups was too hard,
– Change your starting position by bent you knees and touch the floor. Repeat for 15 to 20 times.
– Counter Push ups If still too hard, try counter push-ups, by make sure the counter you push against was unmovable. Repeat 20 to 25 times.
Read Also: How To Get Rid Of Crepey Skin On Arms
4) Triceps kickbacks
Requires 1 to 2 kilograms of weights.
– Hold Your weights and get on floor with knees and toes touching floor.
– Bend your upper body forward from hips up and then bend your elbows at 90 degree angle.
– Then extend both your arm backwards till straight or at maximum
– Get to feel tension in triceps and then return to starting point. Do 3 sets of 8 to 10 repeats.
5) Triceps extensions (lying down)
Do this exercise by standing or lying on floor and need 1 to 2 kilograms of weights.
– Raise you arm above your chest if you lie on the floor.
– Then keep you elbows slightly bent and not locked.
– Now bend your elbows at 90 degree so weights can reach floor.
– Elbows should be on side of your head.
– Lift the weight back to starting position, repeat this for 15 times.
6) Triceps extensions (standing)
If you stand on floor, you should stand with knee soft and don’t locked.
– Straighten you arms while your elbows close next to your ears.
– Now bend your elbows at 90 degrees.
– Then squeeze your triceps to straighten your arms. Repeat this for 15 times.
7) Bent over row
– Place your feet follow by shoulder width apart. Bend your knees and upper body forwards from the hips up.
– Keeps your spine neutral and don’t bend your lower back.
– Your hands should be straight under your shoulders. Then bend elbows backward while lifting your arm towards side of your chest.
– Slowly lower the weights in controlled movement and feel tension at your triceps. Repeat this for 15 times.
8) One Arm push-ups
– Lie on your left side with your knee slightly bent.
– Put your left arm on your right shoulder.
– Press your right palm on the floor till is straight to lift your upper body.
– Repeat this 10 times and then change sides.
Tags: #arm fat exercise #arm fat lose #arm fat lose home exercise #exercise for arm at home #exercise for arm fat #exercise for arm fat loss #exercise to lose arm fat fast #get rid of arm fat #Healthy #home exercise #how to lose arm fat fast #lose arm fat #lose arm fat fast #reduce arm fat #Tips #workout for arm fat #workout for arm fat at home