Get Rid of Varicose Veins Fast Home Remedies – Varicose veins are swollen and enlarged veins that usually appear blue or dark purple on your legs. They might also look lumpy, bulging, or twisted. Varicose veins develop when small valves inside your veins stop working properly and the blood flow collects in your veins. If you suffer from varicose veins, you may experience other symptoms like aching legs, swollen feet and ankles, and leg muscle cramps.
Get Rid of Varicose Veins Fast Home Remedies
1) Adjusting Your Lifestyle 1 Avoid standing or sitting for long periods of time.
Keeping your legs in the same position for an extended length of time reduces circulation in your legs and can cause blood to pool in your veins. Focus on shifting or changing the position of your legs to maintain good circulation. Change your position every 30 minutes or so. Take a walk around the office or, if this is not possible, stand up and stretch your arms and legs every 30 minutes.
2) Keep your legs raised and uncrossed when you sit down. Elevating your legs while you sit can ease the pressure on your blood vessels. Keeping your legs uncrossed can also reduce pressure on your veins. Place your feet on a stool or another chair, when possible, to improve the circulation in your legs. Try occasionally lifting your legs so that your feet are above the height of your heart.
3) Sleep on your back with your legs raised.
Elevate your legs as you sleep, as well. Keeping your legs elevated as you lie down can be just as important as elevating them when you are sitting down.
4) Choose low-heeled shoes and loose clothing.
Wearing high heels and tight clothing can make it more difficult for blood to pass through your veins. Low-heeled shoes or flats cause your calf muscles to work more as you walk, which also helps with circulation of blood flow in your legs. You should especially avoid tight clothes that cut off circulation around your waist, legs, or groin. Go for loose clothing or clothing that does not squeeze or constrict these areas.
5) Exercise on a regular basis.
Including moderate exercise into your daily routine can improve both the circulation and muscle tone in your legs. Exercising on a regular basis will also help you lose weight, if needed. If you are overweight or obese, shedding your extra pounds can ease the pressure on your legs and greatly minimize varicose veins. A 30-minute walk or jog around your neighborhood a few days a week can greatly improve your overall circulation, especially the circulation in your legs. Focus your efforts on cardiovascular exercises, which help to get the blood pumping throughout your body, and strength training exercises that target the legs in order to build and tone muscle mass there.
Using Home Remedies
1) Be wary of home remedies for varicose veins. Home remedies or treatments may claim unique permanent or painless methods Get Rid of Varicose Veins Fast Home Remedies.
But they may not actually measure up to these claims. Always talk to your doctor about any health risks or possible side effects of home remedies before you apply them to your varicose veins. Some home remedies can interact with other medication, so ask your doctor if it is safe to take alternative remedies if you are on any other medication.
Read Also : How to Get Rid of Pregnancy Stretch Marks
2) Try supplements containing horse chestnut. This herbal extract can be an effective treatment for chronic venous insufficiency, a condition associated with varicose veins where your leg veins have difficulty returning blood to your heart. It may also help with swelling and discomfort caused by varicose veins. Do not use horse chestnut if you have liver or kidney disease or take blood-thinning medication or diabetes medication.
Never take more than the recommended dosage. If you are allergic to latex, you may also be allergic to horse chestnut. Talk to your doctor before trying horse chestnut seed extract, and ask him if he can recommend any certified providers of this herbal treatment.
3) Apply apple cider vinegar. While there is little scientific proof that this works, it remains a common folk remedy. The topical application of apple cider vinegar is thought to reduce the size of varicose veins. Soak a small cloth or cotton pad in a little bit of apple cider vinegar. Rub the vinegar over the varicose veins or wrap the cloth around your leg. Let it sit on your skin for 30 minutes to maximize the effect.
Tags: ##healthcareathome1996 #How to Get Rid of Varicose Veins #treatment for varicose veins #varicose veins treatment #varicose veins treatment at home #varicose veins treatment at home in hindi #varicose veins treatment at home in tamil #varicose veins treatment at home in urdu #varicose veins treatment cost #varicose veins treatment cream #varicose veins treatment in ayurveda #varicose veins treatment injection #varicose veins treatment natural #yt:cc=on